Sunday, 3 January 2010

You roll with the times.

Hello Guys! Happy New Year. I know this isn't exactly the real date for New Year but let's make do with it since I really cannot be arsed to blog this few days.

Tomorrow I might be starting work at the kindergarden my auntie works in. I hope all goes well and I won't have to murder any spoilt bratzxz when they try to cry their way out stuffs. I don't really like kids who cries too much for their own good. Then again, I used to be one of those kids.

Anyway, I also think I've rubbed off some of Ching's sensitivity to little girls. During the Laos trip, there was this little fuckgirl that kept annoying me and I think she saw me mouthing bitch whenever she was in the way. Haha. That little fucker deserves this name because she was hovering around me for the 20 minutes that I was using FB and hotmail. Because she has no manners and tries to cut in whenever I am taking a picture. Because she complains too much for her own good. Because she...just is a cheebye.

I don't know how I'm going to handle all the kids tomorrow. I don't like to play mother to so many kids. I'll slap any of them if they try to climb over my head. To add it on, I have to wear jeans and a shirt tomorrow. Not that I have anything against all these outfits but.....Singapore is really too humid for such a wear! Being a shu nu is really not easy...

Anyway, my neurotism has also kicked in and I'm sure many of my peers are feeling the effect of it. Be forewarned, anybody who repeats their statement twice when I did not ask for it will get a very kaobeizxz reply from me. Anybody who ignores me will be heavily slapped with my sarcasm. Anybody who tries to even raise their voice at me will one get one reply from me. And that is to FUCK OFF. I really pity all my wonderful friends for being friends with such a fucker like me. Haha yea right as if I do care.

This New Year, there's not going to be any resolutions because as I've said before, resolutions are resoluted to the strong and there's nothing strong in me. Besides, most of the resolutions I make are either useless, senseless or both. So I see no point in continuing such stupid resolutions. The only thing I want to promise myself is to....stop breaking so many hearts by being nicer to people.