Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Left it. at home

I can't for holidays, the real one, to come! I'm so bored and swiped out in school, I just cannot seem to concentrate. Today after school I met Laura and we made a stupid choice of eating in a restaurant. And, I've found out how to control spending. Leave your card at home, this way, you'll have nothing to spend.

Anyways.

Congrats to

Miss Neatest: Beatrice
Miss Self-discipline: HuiYun
Miss Courteous: Afifah
Mr Enterprise: Nicholas
Miss Reflective: Maggie
Miss Creative: Brintha
Miss Caring: Eunice
Mr Teamwork: Ariffin

Goodwork guys! (:

And Maggie, I don't know if you are going to read this but you can flame me all you like in your blog and don't bother to do me a service of changing my name because I don't need that at all. And if you are talking about JingYi, I can't care less now because we've also never talked about our problems face to face before. Obviously we also can't do it since she just started to ignore me one day. I can't say that I've been the most caring student but since teacher awarded me with it, I'll just accept it. And, if you like to keep harping on it, how much so are you reflective?

To date, I can't say I've been very mean to you altho yes, I've bitched about you before but it's fair and square since you have done so too. Even if you've clean forgetten, I can still remember when I was nice to you. I don't expect you to, in any way, big or small, repay this gratitude (who am I kidding, you'll just think I'm fake!), not even to remember, but I still hope that before you keep flaming me you'll have to remind yourself. It takes both hands to clap.

(ps, if anyone finds their name missing for the certs thing, sorry and tell me! thx)