Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Freeway

Holidays don't taste like holidays. Tastes like a mixture of sweat and hardwork but no reaping. Not yet.

I guess everybody's still grumbling at how unfair life is and whatt is dishes out cannot be concluded up in just a small paragraph. Today I was thinking about my future, thinking about how to get into my fav. course, thinking about big brains big bucks when I started to break down cause I was freaking WORRIED. First time in my life I am WORRIED, cause I can't score at tests. I'm not stupid. I'm just not intelligent or hardworking enough. In order to support the last statement, the evidence is that I'm still blogging instead of doing proper work.

Anyways, realised my blog is super wordy. I know you guys hate that.

1)I'll be posting photos up in abit. (It's about time!)
2) I'll try to point blog more next time.
3) I freaking miss ice cream, laura, janice and black dress.
4) My mum is so irritating, she hogged the computer for too long and forgot to wash the clothes.
5) I'm annoyed by MSN'S "virus", what's with people whose offline nudging you and offering sex sites?!
6) RX, if you see thise and still complain about my blog. You are freaking dumb.