Saturday, 6 June 2009

It satifies me.

All pictures for the day at ECP. I'm gonna upload another post tmr on JBP if I have the time, I'll add up the pictures too. I have lots of pictures recently. Really satisfied with the outcome of this past one week and honestly sometimes I think God have been too nice to me. Yes, I have my shortcomings and flaws, but above all, I still feel like I don't lack anything. Maybe just a bit of part thereof but life, it's still good! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beatrice the beggar "got 5cent?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My fav! Felix jumping and I caught it! :D
Photobucket
Anyways, I finally upload the bimbo picture of my bro's gf and I can't wait to upload it! Recently she and my brother have been going thru a rocky relationship. Oh man, I hope they break up soon!