Friday, 12 June 2009

give it to me hard

Hello.

This past week was deadly, even more cruel when the school decided to cut off the electricity supply for the lift so that us students had to use the stairs. It's so unfair when we were the ones who donated so much money for it! But then again, life is NEVER fair.

In life you realise, we aren't always dealt the right cards, so its up to you to play your game.

Recently, we just underwent the resilience workshop at school and it's amazing how people can show their most beautiful sides at a time when they are at the peak of vulnerabilty. 35 making a class, 20 making a river. At the last part of the talk when we were all supposed to see our life on roleplay, it seems easy to watch it being played as our tears became part of the movie. It's this sort of things in life that really puts you at the periphery of life.

I don't see how everybody benefitted from it because I still believe true motivation comes from within. Motivation does not come with a price tag, it comes with longing and all other true spirits. I know I still sound like a cynic albeit after going thru the Adam Khoo workshop but I still have my reservations amd seriously speaking, the final equation still boils down to motivational talks being another door to easy money!

I think I might post the picture up tomorrow since....i'm such an ass when it comes to friday nights. I want to lie on my bed like a ragdoll with no stuffing and wait for my mummy to dry my hair. So pampered I know but don't be jealous, haha!