Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Coffee't outta my system!

I think I really have to type something else if I don't many people will just think I've commited suicide in the cyberspace.

I have shit loads of pictures to post up but I'm going to have to wait a few more days cause I can't find the damned card reader ever since I used it last friday!

Today I realised, Esther and me have the sofest resolves. We planned to meet by 8 but ended up changing the time to 9, only to have me being late! As I approached the long-legged beauty, she threw me this murderous look. Talk about "if looks could kill!"

We sat at starbucks for a whole 7 hours and I thought my butt was going to grow mould from all that sitting! My system reeks of coffee right now and I can already feel myself getting fat from all the whip cream. I think I might need to buy puking bags whenever I go to Starbucks cause honestly, my body can't take all that milk. Argh....

So, her brother got me sent home and it's so freaking funny when I cursed him and he'll accidently hit the curb. Halfway thru, he started making hand signs and made me repeat "I love myself", "I am motivated", he's sucha joker that when I opened my mouth I could practically swallow the car. But that didn't happen of course else wouldn't be here right now.

My fat ass brother finally decided to lesson his carbon prints cause he's learning, or rather, relearning how to take a bus. I think he might be lost since he called to say he's going to come home from Westmall around 10.15 and it's already 11.20. I live near IMM, approximately 5 stops away and unless he thinks of walking, how would it take so long?

I don't know what else to say...so. BYE!