Sunday, 31 May 2009

oRder and SeLL

It's nearing 10 now and I should be panicking for being so calm with Chinese O's. What an irony..
After the hot housing, I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of writing chinese compos, constructing correct sentences and to prove it, I went to C.town yesterday! Which brings me something to talk about, something inhumane.

I've always regarded C.town people as very uncouth, uncivilised and basically a group of ah peks still doing the whistling to attract chio bus. But yesterday proved me wrong because people from there are also very unfeeling and I don't think they really register love as a kind of feeling but as a kind of obligation. Was walking when I saw this young girl carrying an even younger girl, assumed to be her sister. The next shocking thing that happened, maybe just a split second, was how she nearly dropped her sister. That's not the main point, the thing was, her father came around to "snatch" the younger one away and start to show kungu kicking movements at the girl. Then came the scoldings and more kicking. With the older sister walking away to some pillars, prolly to curse and cry all at one go.

Parents like these should certainly be receiving more education. I don't get it. Why do parents always favour the younger one more? From my point of view, and also of the youngest in my family, of course I can't deny how sometimes it's helpful to always be at an advantage but sometimes I get so angry with my parents for how they always want to shield me and make sure my brother gets the blame, or the shorter end of the rod! Even using the computer when my brother is using it can be such an easy task, just whine/cry/scream while rolling on the floor. It's easy! Too easy, that I can't fight my own battles.

Last Friday, I accompanied Laura to ECP to play aunt agony, and also hide and seek with the roaches. Laura's oblivion to it was eerie and I had to shift spots many times just so the roaches won't crawl to me. In the end, I forsake my dinner when my subway meal dropped to the floor and I had to move off without it.

That night, Laura was telling me about she on the sea with B as the sea. While she tries to float and there's many obstacles. It took me a long time but I finally generated something sensible. That is, the heart and brain are different organs and just trying to think how to satisfy both using a one method, you're being stupid. Is that not right? While the brain is responsible for sending signals, your heart is on the receiving end. Don't complicate them both but never fail to capture the beauty of two.

Can somebody tell me how to put on tagboard? -.-
And any suggestions for a new hp? :DD