Monday, 22 June 2009

aku perumpuan, back from malacca, malaysia

Diyana is jealous! For I did not blog about the sleepover a week before. Okay beetch, I'm going to do it now so quit whining!

I was over at Dee's house for a sleepover on tuesday and I think her family is one of the best host ever! You get to enjoy "sedap" food prepared by her parents and her siblings gave a whole new meaning to adorable. They will hold your hands, touch your hair and just keep giggling to themselves. I think I might actually consider moving to their house for good.

Whats better than a good host? A good friend of course! Seeing her in school everyday is nothing unusual since we've stuck by each other for 5 years straight. But to be by her side at night when her gross habits come, totally new experience! That night was like Singapore version of gossip girls, we just kept talking non-stop. It's only I made her shut up around 3 then did we manage to eventually setlle for some rest. But before that it was all about laughing, crying, punching, teasing and then getting closer to each other cause we were so damned scared of "pontianak."

Talking to Diyana made me realise lots of things, in fact, lots of sad stuff thats happening in the world, how much injustice and judement a person has to face in this very pragmatic world we are living in right now. Even if it's things I've often thought about, being able to talk it out was like serving it on a platter. So raw and but there's nothing much you can do about it. Shit stuff in life happens and I guess even if not all of us accepts it, we just live with it.

Thursday, she came over to my house. It's like some mini exchange programme in Jurong/Bukit Batok! We caught "drag me to hell" with a few other classmates before officially bunking in at my house.
The show was fucking awesome, even if it's for 3quarts of the movie. I thought the director was fucking brilliant to make use of so many special effects but what really cracked me up was Ganush, the witch in the movie. She had eyes of different colour and dirty nails to match her "hadn't-wash-in-a-few-years look." People who hadn't catch it should cause it's so fucking gross, lots of laughter in between and definitely entertaining for that 2 hours. I love it!

Anyway, enough raving about the awesomeness. Diyana coming to my house was not as lovely cause my parents pays more than they play. We just sat in bed after being completely washed out from swimming and talk about liberal issues like sex and how people perform them. After all the catfights in bed, the only decent answer we managed to come out with is that people uses manuals to aid in being sexually attractive, and therefore people with no prior sexual experience, if they are able to religiously follow the manual, the can actually score an A in bed.

As crappy as that could be, the next morning was worse since we woke up when class was starting. Diyana sleeps like a dead log and nothing can interupt her unless you really slap her hard. Attempted to roll her off the bed but she managed to stay on the edge, hit her stomach but yet, no reaction at all. Not even an "OW". If I hadn't heard her breathing I might think she really got squashed by my 200 pounds of beauty during the middle of the night and died. So scary but that's just Dee for you. We impressively reached school at 9 and the rest of the day..it's history.

Goodgrief! Screw this wordy post, I'll post up pictures in abit. Till then, I need to prepare my speech for CIP hours and eat dinner. There's only a few days before holidays end and I want to savour every last bit of it!