Sunday, 17 May 2009

got happy face? (:(:(:(:(:(:(:

I am Jia.

I like X-man, Superman, Blackman, Spiderman.

Not because they are man, but because, they are mutants coming to save the virtual world.


Before I got online to blog, I kept preparing what I wanted to blog and when I finally got down to it, I forgot what I wanted to say and the x-man, spiderman thing just kept coming to my mind. So random.

Anyway, tomorrow we're going to get back all our exam scripts so for all those who have the confidence that they didn't do so well(like me), good luck. For all that did really really good, keep it up. And for those that has done so well and left us all at the back and kept bugging us with your negativity, go to hell.


Just a question, do woman really need guys or have they been left to think that way? Because sometimes I see woman better off without the opposite sex.