Thursday, 30 April 2009

we can count off our fingers


It's Thursday, 3 days away from our first paper and I'm still idling away with Oreas dipped in milk and marshmallows. I'm so enjoying life, after the subway lunch with BOBS and chinese cuisine with my family. Oh, live life and love it!

Today I did a mental check, to see what matters to me most in my life and realised after being with the brains for quite some time, I've gotten used to the idea of having a new perspective in life.

I used to confine myself in a house with frosted windows, reproach and castigate. Wind up the life-clock, and you'll find I deliberate more on my actions and forbid my heart from doing all the talking. My mind now works, my past no longer pays for my present, it's not as surreal. The thing about it, is not how you try to be nonchalant and put on a facade. It's more of getting down to business and talk to the problem itself. You know it, you face it, you cure it. In all brutal honesty, there's no two-way route to getting about it.

One day in the future, you'll look back and think how the decision made was arbitrary. How charming to be ignorant.

SA1, go as quick as you came.