Sunday, 12 April 2009

a maturing mom(s)

Todays is sunday and also the third day I've been staying at home. Not mugging, but sleeping my headache and fever away.

On thursday, which is also just a day before Good Friday, my crazy aunts and mom decided to go out for a late night getaway. So in the end, we walked all the way down to Clemenceau and had deserts till the shops closed. The pastries they sold there was just so damned good. Just having a slice wasn't enough, we ended up buying 7 of it. But the pastry did justice to the price, a slice for 8bucks. Good things don't come cheap.
We headed down to Highlanders for a booze later in the night and had a go at Tequila and Martini. By the time it was 2, the aunties all got tired and we headed home. I don't know where did they find their energy for such activites but really, have you even seen a mum who just gave birth play so much? That ladies night was really awesome and everybody was just being crazy. I'm still waiting to age a little so I can go out for pubs with them next time.

Peace out