Sunday, 5 April 2009

for you, for coming so close to me.

The rain was a bitch today and I stayed home just so I wouldn't stray when I'm out on the pavements. After so much hesitation, I decided to submit to my fate of having to packed my bursting closet. So at about 2.30, I started roleplaying maid to my closet, at 5, a teacher to my homework, at 6, a housewife cooking. At 7, I became normal and did all the homework my teachers assigned. Now at 10, I'm waiting for S factor to start. Some catfights before sports day starts.

Tomorrow is sports day, and I'm supposed to wear the carlsberg class tee to the stadium. Any of you good people that sees me, don't try to rip any beer off me. I have none.

So life, you're a total stranger during the holidays, which to be truthful, was just spent daily wasting it on clubs and nice books. A call I shouldn't have picked up, and words I shouldn't have believed, got me down to MaxPavillion, Chinatown nearing 12 and I wasted 50bucks getting there, getting in, and getting home. Life sux like that. I had the worst of all time there and I was still fuming when I woke up the next day.

Okay, S factor is here. Goodbye.