Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Hallo, Halloween.

Hello babies, how have your Halloween been? This week has been a breathless sport, I thought I needed a new invention for a pill for me to be in different places at the same time. A good thing tho, amidst my monster schedule, I met up with Vale, my very long time no see friend friend and boy, did that feel awesome. This tells me that God is still benevolent, and that good things occur once in a while, so that gives me more reasons to look forward to all the good stuffs life has in store for me!

Speaking of Halloween, I spent it at the Night Safari playing mother to 16 babies who grabbed food like nobody's business(JinShun), wanted everybody to split up just to discover which track was better to trek(JinShun), laughed like some santa claus till he scared away my giraffes(JinShun). I know it sounds like I'm pushing the blame all to JinShun, but really, that's not the case. Sometimes they just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (JinShun).

I've decided to not be so lag time next year, if O's don't clash, I'm going to get myself a slutty halloween costume and parade around Singapore. My alter ego is asking, how about a bunny costume or a policewoman suit? HA HA HA. Till then, I'm to continue mugging my sore ass off for the brother O's else if I screw up, you won't find me anywhere near bunny's. And for now, peektures.

I'm in the picture but only my pearlie whites can be seen.
Boys.
Look at the Ah Beng pose JinShun has.
Keatson.
No idea.
Look at our ornaments! Notes to self: Bunny suit next year.
Actually I wanted to take the picture with Roger only but he came. Oh wells.
Somebody has a big mouth. All pun intended.
Gurlies.
2 lao cocks.
Ah beng has business, "OEI, BUSY LA FUCK"
He's supposed to pose like he bought me with 55bucks but everybody knows I'm priceless.
I'm short and I'm ugly. Okay, we know it already Chor Yeow.
If Beatrice wore green, they'll look like traffic lights in Night Safari.
Roger's affair. (anyway the girl behind us had gory make up on, fucking scary)
It's an irony how come sometimes people looks so happy when they are already on the brink of death. I supposed that's making the best out of every deadly situation. Positively sure that it's HuiYun forte.
The main focus isn't the boobs but the tag. Which so happens to be from this cute guy that made me suffer from heart throbs. Awwww~
This is a pose, I didn't just escape from the halloween ghouls crew kkthxbai
Butcher, so cute ah! Take you home cut you up for meat then you know!
There's nothing scary about this scarecrow. Except the straw I'm sniffing at, it's so smelly it scares me.
Main focus is the woman in the straw hat not the guy flashing his pearlie whites but I know everyone's just gonna keep staring at the guy.
She's so tall she had to bend just to look shorter. Learn from me! Be short!
I screamed too loudly beside his ear when he tried to scare me, so I won hands down, I scare him. Any invites for me to be a halloween ghoul next year?
Rog and Voon are jabbing the vamp in his tummy. His expression is classic. Fucking funny.
Roger's first wife. (his affair on the top)
Lai, mummy give you kiss kiss.
Homeless and broke, had to stay in the dimsum basket.
The all time victory smile when you conquer crocs(crocks).
Hello Voon, I'm gonna miss you. Lovelove!
The groupie for late night fun.
No idea again.
Special thanks to VoonHon who made me take photo with every single ghoul. You human vely good! (Translated from chinese)

I've got a suggestion anyone may wanna take for next year's halloween. It's cost effective and really scary. I now present...
Ching with a holey tissue paper.

The cutest living thing ever but secondary to me. I'm just kidding la. Look at that innocent smile and pose. Somehow it makes my heart feel at ease when I look at it. I forgot who said but the average times an adult laugh with his whole heart in the joke was 4 times but kids do it 300times daily. Isn't it weird how come so many of us want to just hit 21 quickly and get a life when sometimes the things which should come easily, out of habit only exist during the times when all that you can see is legs of others as you walk, when you're mum is there to guide you and catch you from your fall. When you get older there's complications like interesting ways of corruption, drugs, cigarettes, clubbing comes your way and when everything pure has left your life, you're left with an empty void that's filled up by others and not just yourself. Sometimes you laugh because it's manners, other times because it's easier to fit in.

When we were young it was easier to feel happy because we were contented. When we got older contentment is a drag, we want the best, we aspire to be the best, we breathe and live because we'll go for everything that assures we are the best, non secondary. And somehow that makes us all so consumed inside out, instead of filling our lifes with laughter and a heart, we fog it with complains and bitter thoughts so what used to be all good no longer suffice.

For now, the only good I can think of is to go to bed after eating my nutella, wake up for drums lesson and then work my sorry ass off. Goodnight.

312