Monday, 10 November 2008

When it's your stop, get down.

Sometimes it gets on my nerves so much how much judgement one can face in just a single day. Judging and comparing should be void or left barren because it usually stimulates a self consious image, you usually have to grapple with the redundancy of excess pressure inflicted upon you. And well, most of the times, it's usually something more than just a benigned remark.

I've been judged today, in a small way actually, by the local hairdresser. She snipped my fringe off and now it looks like pubic hair, I had to attend school with a hairband. She commented I had rubbish hair and even though I was unfazed by her remarks, I wanted to shout at her for being so highly unprofessional about cutting my hair when she can't do the most basic thing, which is to focus on her customer instead of letting her eyeballs roll towards the repair man. Enough said, don't wanna be a whiny bitch because my hair is going to grow back some day and a shorter fringe means clearer vision!My schedule is so tight, it fits me like a sex kitten's costume. I'm so drained of energy, I fault everyday. Like on saturday when I was going home, I mistook 185 as 105 and gladly board the bus, only to realise I couldn't reach home. I sprayed dettol all over myself because I didn't see the direction the nozzle was facing. I touched a hot burning object without realising and had to paste my pooh plaster on my finger, ouch):. I threw away 2 plasters because I didn't check beforehand. Even if I eat a gazillion energy bars now, I think I still can't walk straight. Me tired, me need to sleep. Somehow, I'm telling myself, there should be more interesting ways in life to die than having a war with fishes and playing with can drinks everyday.

14th nov was Zealot 1.1's bbq party and although the atmohphere wasn't anything near barbaric, meaning no food snatching and no one was on fire, but everybody was so engrossed in eating, we didn't have much fun. Fun only came when food was served, camwhore slut came alive and when the gays started singing. Photos later.

15th nov was drumming and then working till the sun sets. New colleagues, new stories to tell. That night I was consumed, I woke up to find my face in my dinner.

16th, forget it. It's too banal to even be talked about.

And the days yet to come, it's going to eat me alive. All that I'm glad of is that at the end of the month, I'll have moolah's to spend. Even thought income doesn't buys happiness, but it's still comforting to see cash in your bank. Recession is hitting!







HE'S HUGGING THE COWBOY HAT I GOT HIM!

fuck face sorry



ugly norman and cool dashing voloptuous marc
ugly norman and shirley + qinyinqqqqq
My muscles! THEY ARE POSSESSED!
SO CUTE! (when I said cute I meant "IGNORE THOSE PIMPIES AND LOOK AT THE MOUTH!")
Not cute.
Boys toilet
Girls toilet
Girls toilet
Ignore the face look at the body Dan and...ignore the ugly one please.
Arty

No one on fire, no food on fire



smokin' hot.
Happy birthday Marcus!

I'll be back for an update later cause...I need to shit. BYE

pspspspspsps: JENISE JUST INVITED ME FOR A SLEEPOVER! :D