Saturday, 4 October 2008

Walk left? Walk right?

I have been spending too much time for my own good being on the phone. It's quite sad really, to have been hugging my phone to sleep and waking to find up the battery gone. I should really stop this misbehaviouring and sleep on time.

Exams are nearly over, you can hear so many people alive again. Everyone's letting their hair loose, ready to partay all night long as soon as bio leaves our sight. And fortunately, it's only the mcq's that's hunting us down.

I was at drums today and surprisingly, after dressing like a fairlady for straight two weeks, I think Anthony is actually approving of me. He answered my questions and even managed a bye, have a nice day as I was walking out. Wonder if he likes fairladies but it don't deter me from being more liberal since that's how I've been since young. I mean, being liberal is modern, being cheap isn't. I've decided to be liberal but not to the extend of sleeping around. I would be audacious if I ever tell a guy to "FUCK ME", but hey, don't paint me in a picture of black yet since my life is still flambuoyant.

Straight after drums it was hitting the roads to Bukit Batok and yes it was really weird cause it's the first time I went to Bukit Batok when it isn't a weekday. I was meeting Normy for lunch and it made me rather trepidatious since I have never spoken more than 3 sentences to him in real life. But I thought lunch with him was rather entertaining since he always answers questions in a way I never imagined guys to answer but don't worry, I'm not indicating he's gay so girls, he's still up for sale.

We hit the church and I made him check my outfit 3 times before making sure I should step foot into the holy ground. I felt constrained since I've always been scoring rock bottom marks at the dress decently category. YingMei asked me later on how come today half my boobs aren't poking out. But what could I say, I can't possible invade Church one day and offer them buns could I?

I haven't been good at anything but when it comes to dilemma's, you could just put me in the museum as a display to people. Stuck between the choice of reviving my spritual life and my current social life, I had no idea which was the two would be more suitable for me. I used to didn't take God seriously but I realised all this had to stop after some time. Being at the crossroad sucks. I want so much to have a spiritual life but I'm not any close to giving up my current "have fun" life. It's a big responsibility to be connecting with God once again and recently I have been feeling he wants me back so much. I'm not one to take up responsibilities since I've always been an escapist but then again, can I beat the urge? I talked to normy about this and he's been really understanding about the whole situation, something which I'm very grateful too. He kept his promise of not pressurising me and I felt that was vital since my brain malfunctions at pressure, I'm so scared I might just freak out and make the wrong choice all because of what's laying on me. I won't take up breathlessness as a sport.

If I were to establish a steady relationship with God, that might mean giving up my current life and friends, starting from scratch at a new surrounding. However, if I don't, I know just that fraction of me will live in compunction, which, i equally loathe how come sometimes guilt kicks in and easily finds a place in my life to fit in. So I told Ching Ching I will walk through all this together with my new pet Mr. Snail till I figure out the math involved. Meantime, I shall prolly start hitting the church.

People thought I graduated from the Arts Of Antagonism because the only time my mouth was open was when I shoved nasi lemak into my mouth which by the way was yummy. I don't think I have ever been so introvert with new people. The usual lively bubbly me stole into the dark and all I could manage was "thanks, haha, oh, okay" Julia(core leader?) messaged me later on as indication to "MAKE SOME NOISE" but I was too tired to play along so again, I gave the impression of a cool kid. I'm thinking a few more times of them, I will morph into a mammoth prayer, clad in decent clothes and devotion.

Enough about dilemmas. I can live well enough without them. Now for something else that might interest you babies. No, not pictures. It's ages since I took up my camera and start clicking away.

Who has jobs that pays good money like $7.50 per hour? Ah Huay's hyperbolism showed when I told her I'm interviewing for one that pays $5 an hour. Is that very bad? Somehow I felt a tinge of sensitiveness that she hates $5. So, any kind souls? Look out for any $7.50 jobs for me okay? I'm willing to offer myself as your play partner. I feel that this shoutout is in vain because people that hasn't officially gone wrong in their brain will just save the job for themself -.-


Ps, play partner means playgrounds, not on beds. kkthxbyebye.