Tuesday, 21 October 2008

I wanna have sex on the beach under Ching's house

I fantasize alot about the times when I grow up. I'm recently choosing locations for sex with my husband when I grow up. I initially wanted a sex on the beach but hey! I found a better place. That is, under Ching's block. But only if the two drooling uncles don't keep patrolling that area, else I can't have sex in peace.


My fav pose, what's new?

We are the pout-erpuff gerzxz
So cute wor ching. My camera almost malfunctioned later.
Here's to: The slim legs and her fuck face.
And the girl with again, her favourite pose.
Ching, try harder if you want to seduce me kkthx.
JumpShots. Or rather, attempt at JumpShots.


This is a mixture of me and Ching. Pretty cool, we look so fat combined.


Surprised but not really since Ching end up laughing
My exaggerated surprised look. Hyperbolism is my middle name.
Faith breaks walls.
Somebody help, we're defying gravity.

Eh Fuck my muscle very big
Okay, I'm tired. I have to toil tomorrow. I'll be back for words no peeks zaijian!