Tuesday, 16 September 2008

A digital error

Nothing changed, just the last digit of my age. I'm finally 15. It's fun to grow matured, not old. I don't want to have saggy tits one day, with a wrinkled skin that needs ironing. Thanks all my babies who wished me A HAPPY BIRTHDAY and for the mini mini gifts I received. I felt bad on that day because I have never been one to make an effort to remember other's birthday even though they seem to do it effortlessly. It took me by surprise when people like LiYing, KaiXin, HuiWen, YaoMing messaged me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! even though I am clueless about when was the special they stepped into this world.

I need to start being more conscious of the existence of the people around me and not take them for granted. Alright, shall be back with a proper update when I'm not feeling so dull and stressed with the current pile up of school work.

Goodbye.