Monday, 25 August 2008

I need a day of 48hours.

Too many things, too little time. Since young, I have always ambitioned myself to be a doctor, lawyer or anything great. Thats not a surprise anyway, Singaporean kids are only open to a few choices. Its just what their parents portray them to be. They educate their kids in hopes that one day, they will be able to hold a piece of recycled paper and start giving Oscar-alike speeches to thank their parents. How important in a piece of recycled paper with a few wordings on it anyway? It is your ticket to University's and jobs with good prospects.

Today as I was having Chemistry tuition. I had a try at oxidation states and up till now, I find it pointless to find oxidation state because I know 10years down the road, I won't even remember how to do it. Much less what is it anyway. To me, its just some theory that you have to keep it locked up in your head till our O's pass and then you can hurl the whole lot of OXIDATION STATES back to your teacher. Why the fuck do you need it anyway? You don't walk around in Singapore looking at labels printed with oxidation states to get to where you want, do you?

Right, that whole chunk of words were rather random and un-interesting. But I still can't get over the fact I just wasted 60bucks trying to learn something I know that I can't even apply in real life. Why can't they just teach me the 10ways to seduce hot guys with wits. That would be so much more beneficial and at least I know I can put it to good use. I can be flirtatious and then one day I will walk down Orchard holding the hands of two blonde headed kids, each trying to sniff each others butt. That would be worth my 60dollars.

Its going to be holidays in a few days time. Honestly, I got a shock when YinHui told me today Holidays are coming. As excited as I am, I realise my holidays are still filled with shit. Chemistry remedials. Yay! Im going to learn oxidation states again! I think I'm going to bring a plastic bag to remedial, not to contain extra notes but to barf into it when I look at acid Hua(inside joke). That fucking whore made half the class sit on the cold, hard ground during the first period today. I reckon it was a good move since I will also be snoozing in class anyway.

I think I have a hobby to contradict myself, I spent half the time trying to think of anything intellectual to write about yet I have been going on and on without writing anything productive. I like to spend time in front of the computer playing with my tongue stud and waiting for Tim's reply because that cheebye is working his ass off right now. Working his ass off does not mean he sells his ass for a living, thanks.

I miss him so much even though the last time I saw him was only around one day ago. This is what I call absence makes the heart grow fonder, so I hope all my horidays will quickly pass so when it is the holidays, I'm able to force Timmy to come all the way down to this ulu place in Jurong and find me. Pure joy!

Have been having some good clean fun all weekend. I am ashamed. I feel happy whenever I quarrel with Timmy. Am I too much of an introvert that I feel especially exuberant shouting into the phone rapping 27485628words per minute, mostly consisting of the words "FUCKING CHEEBYE KIA" Okay, I really need to start changing my language else I will morph into my partner in school, screaming all the vulgarities I can think of.

I hope something in my life can go haywire right now. Then at least I won't sit around, idling my time away. Maybe I should watch some interesting videos to pass my time *coughcough*

Right, get done to business. This fucking post is really crap but I can't be bothered because I just didn't want my blog to get hungry with the lack of post and sincerity. Blog, when I love you more, I shall be back with pictures. Muack Muack.