Wednesday, 20 August 2008

7TH MONTH!

I know I'm a tad bit late for such a post and perhaps post of this genre is so outdated already but I suddenly remember I have something juicy to post up! How many of you believe in supernatural, or even seen one before? If you haven't, today your mother shall give you the chance to look at something which I deem as hantu, or ghost. Please don't freak out and say that I atrract ghost. I rather you say something more productive like, I'm attractive so that I can blush and hide around, acting like little angel with a halo on my head.



Back when we had a bond

No, the ghost isn't me, although I look like my smile was forced out. I was tired! Its a week before I went into the operating theatre and I didn't had the energy back then to endure late nights and be a delinquent. Nor is it Maggie even though she looks so much fairer in contrast. If you would please, look... BESIDE ME! I'm not trying to kid my way through and cause a big hoo ha by telling everyone I just managed to capture a hantu on my sony E phone. This picture was taken in the middle of the night at Marina Bay. I only realised it several days after I took the photo when browsing through all my pretty photos. I was so freaked out I was practically immobilised with fear. I just sat there squinting at the hantu, which by the way looks like the hantu you see in "The Maid", another production of Jack Neo. And Singapore's first horror movie, though i thought it was more of gore.

Scary isn't it?!!? Now for those that don't believe in the theory that ghost's exist, here's the time for you to swallow your words. EAT IT UP!

Don't doubt if this picture had been editted before. You think lao niang is so free to come and entertain with a fake picture. The hantu was merely on candid camera. Besides, lao niang have no idea how to use adobe because Im not as mendacious as some people and third point, why the hell would I want to chose a picture that I took with Maggie unless I want to compare the ghost with it right. (Not personal insult.) And, I wouldn't try to design such a ugly ghost because I would want mine to be a handsome caucasian, and I will tell all of you that he is secretly in love with me, so he tried to make me notice him by appearing in my photo out of nowhere. Last but not least, the picture is real for certain because no one wears like they are going to sleep at Marina Bay. And the ghost looks a little audistic so I reckon he might have got lost in that area. Okay, I really should keep my mouth and butt shut since its the 7th month and the undead souls are lingering everywhere. Top bottom left right, watching every word that I type.

Mother Fucker, now I'm scared to bathe alone. Mummmmyyyyy~