Friday, 29 January 2010

what my heart feeds on

I'm sorry.

Sometimes words cannot take us through the borders of the heart. We ourselves need the courage to find the right words and make the right move. Do not rely on instincts, it cannot bring us through the works of the heart. Do not rely on people. They will never be there long enough. Do not only rely on yourself, you're never good enough for your own expectations. Learn how to absorb, and then apply to life. Don't expect life to ever be easy. We all know the game master is us and we only have a chance to drop a bomb on this life we hold.


Dear K.

I know you've done a lot for the both of us but that doesn't mean that it's always sufficient to only rely on a person's effort. Both of us know that no matter how much we try, we'll always have our conflicts. Be it me starting it or you starting it. Although somehow it's always me starting it, and that sometimes you know I don't mean it. But my tongue will never spare you. The cutter tongue I have will always stab into you. Being tolerant to it will not bring us happiness. What we can derive from this is a relationship built on fear and regret. And as we've talked about this. Life is too short for regrets. We have to live our days with glory and pride. Not suffering because of a wrong feeling.

I should go.