Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Do people live for themself or for the sake of others?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we're not yours.

The clubber fever, which, acutally sucked. It was a mockery dancing with them because they kept introducing me to malay guys. I'm do not have a problem grooving with malay guys(contradictory to what diy believes) but for that night I could really do with a guy that could speak chinese/hokkien. Although prolly most of the time they will realise I'm smiling, I can't speak chinese or pronounce hokkien words correctly for nuts! It's bad to club without your homie (YinHui<3333). You'll just end up dancing with the floor or start playing with your 10 fingers. So when the night was still young, I dialled for my brother for a quick way home, and rushed back home with RnB blasting in a speeding car. I couldn't even hear myself scream when he swerved from one car to another.

I'll try to put up my brother's girlfriend picture soon. Everybody behold, she's one beauty for the feast of your eyes but when you search for her brain, you'll find nothing there. She's pretty brainless, if you've gotta know.

CA1 is just over and everybody is starting to party. What happened to O levels?! So many stuffs comin' up. And I just can't believe that I'll be reaching 16 soon!(in 7 months time) Especially when I still like to cry and whine so much. Can somebody wake me up please?

We'll do the clubber fever again, and this time you'll see the sweat rollin'.