Saturday, 27 September 2008

Don't put me on you.

I'm ugly, fat and no one loves me. I'm lying. On the contary, I'm prettier, slimmer and more people loves me than Ching. So Ching, who says I can't lie? I do, but only for the right reasons. I lied because, I wanted to make you feel better. So you can stop awarding me the "15-years-old-also-cannot-lie" award already. Hahahaha.

For the first time in my teenage life, I went to town with my new identity as a fairlady. I ditched my usual slutty clothes for a pair of jeans and a decent top. It's so out of the norm because most of the time, either half or the whole of my breast is showing and yesterday, you couldn't even see my bra straps. The only thing that was poking out were my assets and that, I didn't hide. It's so weird that Jermsies complained and whined throughout. I think it's cause he misses my half or whole breast. Jerms, I'll take that as a silent indication for me to wear more slutty clothes when I'm out with you. Or maybe not because you made me wait for 2 hours and walk an extra 100metres yesterday when my face was as black as my hair. And that the word "studying" don't go well with us because the "studying" yesterday was so unproductive.

I feel so amazed by those ah lians. Instead of the usual black bag now, they carry bags for high ends and wear gladiators, or sandals, instead of their 9.90 offer slippers. Their bags are no longer small and a few items containable, instead they traded it for colourful bags that can actually put in a decent water bottle and umbrella. They use cameras now instead of the handphones that have been ever so popular. They no longer wear skinnies but wear flora dresses matched with high ends style. Yes, I know. What the fuck.

I was so, amazed is not the word suddenly. Pissed can't describe it good enough. Aghast, sounds fairly reasonable. Aghast that perhaps some good kind soul has just opened an agency to save those poor souls. But thank you Mr. Agent, now all over the town, I see smoking chimneys with thick eyeliners and girls with no charisma dressing like they are absolute angels, swearing and cursing loudly in chinese where they can't even form a proper sentence in english. How I wish to just sneak to your shop one day and burn it down. Oh, sorry, I just realised, this Mr. Agent is just imaginary. Really, must they shed their image for such high ends one? I no longer feel regarded anymore. Ouch. That sucks.

I was so overwhelmed I texted Ching who demanded me to repeat the following words to her "I'm high end and they are far fetched"because I was making her dramatic too. Haha, it was hilarious at that moment because I didn't know if we both were over-reacting. But hey, I have always been rather egoistic over myself. I loathe people that tries hard to be like me or worse, tries and denies. That's almost unforgivable and I won't give face to any undeserving soul who doesn't develope but adopts a style of someone. In a way or two, that's plagerism. They treat me like a shop opened for business, not in the horny way but they just enter the boundaries set, take what they like and put me on them. It gets me on my nerves to feel so irregarded and non-special.

Won't you too when you realised whoever starts out as being him/her and ends up being you. He/she gets all the nice praises and people worships him/her for his/her artistic appeal. Okay, even if it doesn't bothers you, it pother's me so. But hey, practising narcism isn't a sin. Seriously, it's ludicruous, not me, them and their quick wits.

Right, I need my sleep now cause I haven't enjoyed naps for, 3 days.
BYE