Friday, 3 April 2009

You're free to go.

Gon do a quickie now that I can't sleep due to the burning sensation in my stomach. I hate it when menstruation knocks on my doors because when people have symptoms like food cravings and tendency to sleep alot, mine is having to shit alot. I wouldn't mind it if the shit is solid but unfortunately for me and my mum, it's really watery and stinks more than the usual.

It's just the start of April but I've already broken all the rules and guidelines I've set for myself. Looking back, I started out with resolutions like "Growing stronger in God", I've quitted church. "Don't squeeze pimples", I've squeezed those pus-filled thing and got rid of them from my face. "Grow taller and live healthy", I frequent Macdonald's and KFC when I hang out with BOB's (they have damn good stamina, they can go for up to 4 times per week) and to top it off, I haven't grown a damned mm. Blame it on bad discipline but I suppose resolutions are there just to make you feel like you're gonna achieve something but those that lived through half of their life, they'll know resolutions is just a facade to what a mess your life has been.

I've got something to rant about but I have no idea how to say it without hurting people too much. They say friends are indispensable in your life but what if you meet a friend who does nothing but to leave you behind whenever they progress? Do you still keep them with you, or just like the toxics, you flush them our from your system?

Right now, my feelings are all jumbled out, like it just tumbled into the washing machine. Guess I'll let it have a good wash before I fish them out and start organizing them.

Jia's Priority in Life:
1) O' levels
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Fun
5) Sleep
6) Eat
7) Shit

If you like, you may ignore the last 3. It's just totally crap but coming to think of it, I'm really made up of the last few.