Saturday, 29 November 2008

Harvest a heart for this poor soul


See, my favourite auntie and uncle who loves to do stupid thing like dipping ice cream in chilli sauce. Partly contributing to the dirty toilet's in KL.
The kid with the waterproof camera but not evidence since he doesn't let me try.
I'll just change his name from Muffin to Hippo. Look at the mouth.

When you look at this majestic building you feel so overpowered but then think about the people who died in 911, 3 days from my birthday then you'll tell yourself that it doesn't really deserves all the glory it gets.
I finally found someone shorter than me. (if you exclude irene)
(Ripley's believe it or not Museum)Can you see I'm smiling so fake. That's because this is the torture chair of God knows when so if any of you dares to bully me I'll ship you off to Genting with DHL and screw your sorry ass to this seat. Now I sound so evil I don't think I'll ever get marries.
Grabbed the Jewel.
The fertility statue. I touched it, and my period's late. But wrong guess, I didn't do anything naughty.


I know I owe you guys this post, and another regarding the lesbian party over at Jenise's house but I've been too lazy recently, even to date hot guys out so just bear with this bare post while I try to buy time and let you guys see mother hot pictures of the sleepover the other time.

For now, MSN is screwed so anybody who wants to talk to me, please buzz my phone but not at unearthly hours hor thanks. I kinda miss Justin right now cause that grouchy shit is studying and strictly forbids himself from replying all my crap messages. Fuck?

Genting was fun since it's the first time I went. No hot guys and I didn't get killed by the long ride there, sad for you. The food was good, I ate everything and went to the toilet with the ass facing the seat not the mouth. The people was good, no one stole my stuffs or banged into me without saying sorry. The hotel was good, I could do somersaults on the bed without breaking it. The rides were good, I screamed mother loud and made a new friend there. I was good, ya lah, as always, what's new?

I came back and went for my dance class straight. Not pole dance if that's what you're guessing. Don't laugh when you think of my thunder trunks doing hops and squats because so you should know I'll be shaking my ass in front of 900? people on Dec10 and I'm pretty proud of it!

The next day was lesbian party at the pink girl's house playing fighting for space in bed and endless camera time and donuts digs then chicken rice in the morning flirting with the stallowner for more vegetables and then coming home tired and over consumed. I know this sentence has no pauses in between so you could slightly guess that's how my day went like.

Saturday was turning up at drummies late, only to find out I'm the only one who attended the class and then attending dinner with a colleague whom I have a growing suspicion that she carries a torch for me.

Monday was getting an sms from Yiwei to ask me out for dinner but then a last minute, EH SORRY I CANNOT MAKE IT BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEDAY. Goodnews Yiwei, I'll ship you off to Genting and the torture chair. Say bye to Singapore now.

Tuesday was Justin cancelling lunch on me. It didn't feel good cause it's the second time that week already but guiltridden Justin asked me out at night just to make up for it. Then wednesday was waking up early at mother 6.30am just to go out for breakfast with himbo Justin but he's forgiven since he gives in to me for most of the 1hr arcade game. I owned him like crazy.

Pictures yet to come for the pink gurl's party. so stay tuned!